Preble "YELL" Newsletter
December 2006 Issue
Publishers-Terry and Sam Siegfried
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Elizabeth/James/York River Room
$33.00 per person includes tax and gratuity.
Entrée Choices: Choice of 1 entrée (choices will be made
on Registration Sheet)
1. Steamed Crab
2. Sliced Roast Sirloin of Beef w/ Mushroom Sauce
3. Grilled Chicken Breast w/ Vermouth Cream Sauce
Freshly Tossed Salad & Dressings
Seasoned Red Bliss Potatoes
Warm rolls and Butter
Coffee and Tea
Chefs selection Dessert
Miscellaneous Information & Request:
- The Host Room will be open daily with morning snacks, coffee, tea, soda
- There will be a Parlor Room on the first floor in room #7
- Wal-Mart is within walking distance if you are a walker; two minutes by
auto if you are not. Walk a mile a day and enjoy the view, its free.
- If you have nay Preble Memorabilia you would like to donate to the Nautilus,
bring it to the reunion or mail it to Gene.
- There is a two hour Naval Base Cruise that departs 3 times a day at 11am,
2pm and 5:30pm. There is a group rate of $14.00 per person. There is also
a cruise of Norfolk Harbor. There are many attractions near the Hampton Rhodes
area, we are not going to try to list them all.
| Reunion Assn. Page | Page 1
| Page 2 | Page 3 |
Page 4 | Page 5 ]